GPON which stands for Gigabit Passive Optical Network is a type of passive optical network. This short-haul network of fiber-optic cable is used for high bandwidth multi-play application. GPON is used for Internet access, Wi-Fi hotspots, video conferencing, IPTV and online gaming. The advantages of GPON are higher bandwidth, higher split ratio which allows better CAPEX utilization, and better efficiencies.
High speed inernet
- Best network speed
- Received bandwidth as per plan means maximum use of data
- Fast surfing, downloading & uploading
- Quick information share & collect
FTTx which stands for Fiber to the x is a broad term for any optical fiber delivery topologies that are categorized according to where the fiber terminates. Depending upon configuration of the fiber deployment, FTTx is categorized as
- FTTN (Fiber to the Neighborhood) - the optical fiber terminates in a cabinet, typically miles away from the customer's premises.
- FTTC (Fiber to the Curb) - the optical fiber terminates typically within 300 miles from the customer's premises.
- FTTP (Fiber to the Premises) - the optical fiber terminates in the building of the customer.
- FTTH (Fiber to the Home) - the optical fiber terminates in the individual's home or place of business.
FTTx Solutions offers high speed broadband to customers for both home and business use. It will also aid in optimizing your network's capabilities.
TV / VIDEO
MDU DTH & Cable Services